Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Autpbiography

I'm Brad, I'm kinda out going, and I usually never shut up. Most people say I have girly handwriting, but I think they can screw off. I was born in Davenport April 23, 1995, and then moved to maine, where I lived for only a few months. I don't know what I want to do in my future, but I know I want it to be happy and not poor.
Someone important in my life is my Grandma because she is so freaking hilarious! :D
In ten years I picture myself at a party with a bunch of naked chicks, hot tubs, and drugs. But 20 years down the road I hope I'll be settled in with kids and probably a raging alcoholic. 
 Thats pretty much how I look at life and what's going to happen! PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. First--you need to clean up the "f" word. Once that is done I will tell you how awesome you are, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a...I dunno....sophomore?!? and I mean that in the best possible way! I can't wait for you to get a little older and re-read this :) Remind me to ask you to write another autobiographical entry in 2 years so we can compare.

    In the meantime, can you make a few more corrections--capitalization is the main thing. Then can you add more details? Like what does your grandma do that is so freaking hilarious? I'm dying to know! Tell me a story! (but make sure it's school appropriate, of course!)

    ReplyDelete